PRE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Please make sure you read the following instructions to assure the best results for your procedure.
It is very important to refrain from all alcohol, aspirin, or any substance with blood thinning properties 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please refrain from taking Vitamin E and fish oil capsules for seven days prior to your procedure. Please ask your doctor prior to stopping any medications or supplements. Please adhere to the above instructions. Failure to do so could cause excessive bleeding. Excessive bleeding during the procedure will negatively affect the longevity of your semi-permanent makeup application. In some cases, the application will need to be prematurely stopped.
Please avoid energy drinks and coffee for up to 24 hours before your appointment. By avoiding caffeine, your facial muscles will be relaxed, preventing potential involuntary facial movement.
Thank you again for choosing Sugar Lash Beauty Bar and we look forward to working with you.
POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for choosing Sugar Lash Beauty Bar for your Microblading treatment. Please make sure you read the following instructions to assure the best results for your procedure.
1. Do not use any Retin-A or Glycolic Acids, Peroxide or Neosporin while healing!
2. Do not scrub or pick your eyebrows!
3. Do not expose area to sun or tanning beds! Must use a hat if in the sun!
4. Avoid facials, swimming, whirlpools sauna gardening or contact with animals for at least seven days!
5. Do not exercise within the first three days prior to your appointment and no heavy sweating!
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF PIGMENTS.
What to expect after your procedure:
1. Slight swelling, thickness, and/or redness for one to two days following the procedure.
2. It is normal to lose approximately 1/3 of the color during the healing process.
3. After initial procedure, the color may be a shade too dark; in six days it will appear light, after 10 days the color will show more.
4. It will appear softer when completely healed because the color will come from the dermal layer to the epidermal layer of the skin.
After the procedure you may notice slight swelling, thickness, and/or redness for one to two days following the procedure. The brows are approximately 20%-25% darker and bolder in width than they will be when healed. Your skin is red under the pigment which causes the color of the pigment to appear darker. There is some swelling, although difficult to actually see due to the thickness of the skin in the eyebrow area. This will subside. Exfoliation, which begins in a few days after procedure, will cause the excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow procedure area to flake away and you will notice a more narrow appearance. New skin will then heal over the pigmented area and result in a softer appearance of your eyebrows. Don’t be concerned that your eyebrows initially appear darker and heavier in size than you desire. This is all part of the process.
If medical silicon is applied please leave the brows alone for up to 24 hours. DO NOT GET THE BROWS WET! In 24 hours, you MUST WASH the silicon with a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water. After you wash them, keep the eyebrows lightly glossed with ointment we provided. Apply ointment three or four times a day for 7-10 days. Wash with water and pat dry.
If you have any questions or concerns after procedure please call or text us at (714) 868-9114